1in Random Flow Generator with 1in Modular Hose Fitting – RFGS100LL
- Creates a random flow pattern in your Reef Tank with no moving parts!
- Includes 1in NPT part – compatible with standard 1in threaded bulkheads
- Perfect for the 1in Sea Swirl!
- Designed with a 1in. modular hose fitting
- Printed in Reef-safe PETG plastic. See our FAQ’s
- Learn more about the RFG Series here.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
The RFG Nozzle will handle far more flow than the "Optimal" GPH recommendations, so we encourage you to experiment and test the limits of the RFG Nozzles.
|Model||Minimum GPH||Optimal GPH|
2 in stock
With No Moving Parts.
The internal structure of the RFG Nozzle is comprised of a 5-vane helix that spirals nearly the entire length of the nozzle.
Each vane of the helix is connected to an eductor at the base. Together, they form a set of internal channels.
The channels work to randomly direct the water in different directions as it exits the nozzle.
1in Modular Hose Compatible
The RFGS100LL is designed to snap on to 1in modular hose.